Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Just wanted to wish all my fellow BAGE researchers a very happy New Year!!

I hope it's a good year for resolving some of your genealogical problems. I have high hopes for this year for the BAGE One-Name Study. I'm hoping to get a lot more data on line. Last year saw the introduction of the searchable Civil Marriages for England & Wales and this year should see both Births & Deaths appearing also.

It's also about time for a re-jig of the website which will take place in the coming months. For instance the user forum has been a bit of a disappointment, I had hoped it would attract more discussion and so I may rethink my approach with this if it is not of interest.

Please do let me have your thoughts on what you'd like to see on the website.

Best wishes for the New Year to all.

Keith